Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

wish I would of known

Sail Date: March 24, 2014

I can say it was disappointed with this cruise from the beginning. this is my second cruise the first one back in "2010" on Royal wonderful. It was just myself and my husband. This time "2014" Carnival we had our children from 18 years to 2 1/2   year old ( 5). First by saying there is i booked via 1800-cruise and they sure made sure I purchased the travel insurance through them but they fail to inform me that by family would be seperate and on different planes and different times. Second they didn't inform me that we would have to fly into ft launderdale not miami (which is where we were deporting from) so we had to pay for  transport. too. What a mess...

The cruise with carnival had alot to do for all of us. Great for kids. The food seem like the same everyday.Nothing to special. Our cruise was to go to Key west and cozmel which we got to key west loved it, which we had more time to explore. Cozmel was changed to the Bahamas (which is where we went before) and would have been over $1400.00 cheaper for us to book to go there in the 1st place. We had the dolphin swim  booked for cozmel and we had to switch it to the Bahamas, another $100.00 more for and encounter ( touch and get a picture taken) less for more oney again.    So as you can tell I'm still upset about it and when I called when we got back Daphane with Carnival was rude and no help with any of this. Stating at lease we got to go somewhere else. That in the disclosure it states that they can changes.

This whole experience made me and my husband not want to cruise anymore.

good luck