Loved it and would do it again!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2014
I loved it. It was my first cruise. I wish it was longer. Nice ship.

I did not like the desserts even desserts I paid for at the caf. Breakfast was delicious! Dinner was great and lunch was okay.

I liked the shows, singing and comedy. I like the trivia and Scavenger Hunt. The casino was fun too. The day at sea did not have as much to do at night in comparison to the other days which was unfortunate. Overall good entertainment including the love show.

They were nice and tried to help when asked. I felt like some pressure you for tips.

Big. Nice bathrooms.

The rooms were small but fit 3 people. The shower was wonderful. I liked that there was a TV with some cable channels.

Pros: The all you can eat food/ sit down dinner/ game show and singing show.

Cons: Them damaging my luggage

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!