Fun in the Sun

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: March 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
My husband and I absolutely loved sailing with Carnival and would do so a thousand times over!

The food was awesome it was just hard sometimes to find out where to go and what was available.

Almost all of the entertainment was top notch except for the minute to win in, the young lady in charge was very rude to her co host and spoke over him so many times my husband and I almost got up and left.

Every single person, with the exception of one, was overly and helpful the entire duration of the cruise. Our steward was amazing, he always greeted us by name with a smile and was always eager to answer any questions we had.

Upon seeing some of the other ships I wish that our ship had the size and features of some of the others.

I would have given an excellent except our sink leaked.

Pros: The shows on the ship.

Cons: Communication

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!