Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Made a mistake

Sail Date: March 17, 2014

Carnival is a good line but I decided to save money and booked an interior room.  It smelled musty and hadn't been properly cleaned.  I've never had that experience before. I will never book an interior room again.  The food was good and the portions small which was good, but  I still gained weight.  The stewards were their usual charming selves. How can people be so happy and nice all the time no matter what?  They were great.  The Russians at the guest services desk missed the training day devoted to customer service however. They were unfriendly, acted like they didn't understand English and the lines were long.  There were lots of deck chairs and on the Ectasy there are lots of places to eat outside which was nice.  The entertainers brought the show into the atrium and it was great seeing everyone on all the floors taking part in the singing and dancing.  That was fun!

Eat early and avoid waiting in line for the dining room.