Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Loved It!!!

Sail Date: February 01, 2013

Room Type: Suite

The food was great,the ship was clean, and the staff was fabulous! Seriously can't wait to cruise with Carnival again in the very near future.

Pros: The food and the Nassau port!

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

The ship was very large but easy to get around. The ship was very clean although the decor could use some modernization, overall it was great.
The food was fantastic, loved every meal. Loved being able to eat at any time I wanted, even at midnight if I chose.
I loved the location of our suite and living the 'suite' life in general. Lol.. 24 hour service. Comfortable and spacious for a cruise ship.
Staff was very friendly the crew on our deck knew my husbands and I name. Thought that was cool!
Nice entertainment, decent shows, parties were lots of fun.