GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 01, 2013
This was my very first cruise and I was very impressed! I loved the food, activities on the ship, and the friendliness of the staff. I heard so much about how tiny the rooms are, but I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room. I am already looking forward to booking another cruise with Carnival.

There are activities going on all day long. You would have to try really hard to find yourself bored.

The bed was sooooo comfortable! There were mornings where I really wanted to sleep due to its comfort!

Pros: My experiences at the ports of call

Cons: N/A

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!