Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

This was my very first cruise and I was very impressed! I loved the food, activities on the ship, and the friendliness of the staff. I heard so much about how tiny the rooms are, but I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room. I am already looking forward to booking another cruise with Carnival.

Pros: My experiences at the ports of call

Cons: N/A

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

The bed was sooooo comfortable! There were mornings where I really wanted to sleep due to its comfort!
There are activities going on all day long. You would have to try really hard to find yourself bored.