Best vacation i ever had!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
I thought the ship was really lively in color, an everyone made you feel so welcomed. I thought the color schmes made passengers feel happy. Very well kept an clean all over. I was impressed how everything was kept clean the entire cruise.

I thought they did a great job on food an presentation. Always top notch..Everything looked good..I would like to see there be more options then pizza an deli sandwiches when it gets late in the night(lido deck)

Shows were awesome, however they could of started a little earlier. Like one night they didnt start till 10.. An maybe a little bit more to do in daytime besides games or watching towel animals being made

Man everybody was so friendly, even to the part of calling us by name when we walked down the hallway to our room..Every single staff went above an beyound.. I often tell people we were treated like kings an queens..

It was great check statement above..

Excellent

Pros: I like how the staff welcomed you onboard, very lively an music playing

Cons: Some of the evening shows didnt start till 10pm, thought that was a little late

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!