Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Just what we wanted

Sail Date: January 17, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was a first time cruise for my family.  My husband and I have been on many cruises and we wanted to break them in easy.  This was the perfect way to do so.  They loved it.  There were 9 of us and they accommodated us beautifully.

Except for the cigarette smoke wafting throughout the area around the casino.
Every meal was wonderful
The quint for my daughter and her family could have been larger.
Everyone was wonderful and efficient
As expected
It was too short a cruise to really enjoy. We were disappointed that the pool was too deep for children to enjoy.
Since we did not go far it was surprising that we did not stop at another Bahama island
Miami, Florida
We did the Everglades airboat trip. It was as expected. The kids loved it.

Take an excursion the morning you debark if you can and have time. You will be first off the ship!!