Most horrible cruise

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 16, 2013
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: U67

First, there was such a stench that it was hard to breath in the common areas.  This stench lasted for five days of the cruise.  It was so strong that I had a headache most of the cruise.  Then we were give incorrect information at guest services.  We were told to leave our luggage outside our door on the last night and that it would be picked up and taken to the airport.  We still have not received out luggage and we returned on12/21.  I repeatedly asked the person at guest services if this was correct and he assured me that it was.

So my 1st experience with Carnival was a nightmare and I could never recommend it to anyone.