Worth trip

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 21, 2013
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: E14

Happyit is very nice experience。 Environment, Food and people are nice! I specially like the dinner setting and all waiters are very friendly but I do not like my room that much, special one night when my room seemed to have someone smoking inside. The re-clean service was very slow. We were stressed. My room was noisy too where may be too close to the engine. A couple of morning ,the noise was very loud.

Bring your swimming suite and beach was very nice. Specially private beach , enjoy as much as you like. We really like it!!! If you had a plan for which activities you like to join, it is better purchase it early. For Nassua, if you plan to go to waterpark, the slide etc is enough for a day,