Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Lost my excusion photos.

Sail Date: December 26, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Booked an excursion,through Carnival on 12/27/13 for stingray adventure in Nassau Bahamas. Which was not cheap. Staff took photos,showed us photos and told us they would upload to the ship. However,3 out of 50 people photos were not uploaded.Unfortunately,I was one out of 3. Carnival's response: We're very sorry,we can refund you 30% of the excursion back. No resolution to the problem@all.No memories for myself or my 9 year old.Honestly wouldn't have done excursion if I had known I wouldn't get photos.Very highly upset and disappointed in the handling of this matter.Also to mention that I am a VIFP club member which shows Carnival that I am a loyal,returning cruiser. Feel as if my hard earned money lost is their gain!

dated
No photos

Might not receive photos from excursion if uploaded to ship! Be cautious,you will only be offered 30% refund of excursion!