Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

just a get-a-way

Sail Date: December 02, 2013

Boarding the ship was smooth and efficent. Secret I believe is arriving early.  While the ship was very clean it is dated in its decor.The shops on board are very small and it gets chaotic when they run their specials.. imagine a mob scene.

i was very diappointed with the food offerings. Eggs tasted like they were powdered, breads and rolls seems slightly stale or leftover from previous meal. Staff didnt seem as effiecient as other cruises I've been on, dirty dishes on tables for quite a while, i ended up bussing my own table most mornings and after eating ..helps to discourage the birds.I had a balcony room which was nice, friends I traveled with were offered an upgrade for additinal dollars.. While they were put on a higher floor, it seems like a down grade it was called a junior suite. it had a foam cube they called a sleeper sofa but their balcony was smaller than mine and looked down onto a deck . had to look down cause a boom arm blocked the view out. Bottom line is I will never travel on this ship again.

Children's Programs n/a

this cruise was by far the worse dining experience I ever had.