Worst room I ever had

Helpful Vote: 1

invalid-31791
Sail Date: November 23, 2013
Cabin Number: M269

I didn't realize how noisy this room would be over the engines and next to the room steward's closet and right in back of the boat it was very very rocky.  First time I was ever nauseau on a cruise and hardly slept.

Of course the weather the first two days was beautiful then it got drizzly and windy and cool-therefore we could not get off at the private island which was the main reason I went on this cruise....well that happens.

But I will never believe the agent that told me it was a great room.

not used

Noisy

Never get a room in the back of the ship