Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 night Bahamas Nov. 9-14, 2013

Sail Date: November 09, 2013

This is my first cruise, so everything is new and excited to me. The food is great, the restaurant waiters are great and friendly, they remember every one 's name in our table. Every dinner, we could hear them singing happy birthday, happy anniversary to some people at the table. It seems like they remember the important dates on the guests. I don't agree with other review that complain about the ship is dirty, because this is a old ship, and the price is so cheap, and the staff worker so hard to keep the ship clean, even at late night, I saw people still clean the carpet , the class door. The buffet tables were cleaned out very quickly. Boarding and exiting the ship were very orginized and timely, much fast than I read the from review.

The only complain is the entertainment is very limit.