Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 21, 2013

Cabin: GUAR

While we had a good time, it was largely because we are accustomed to making our own good times.

My travel partner and I like to dance to swing music, and we heard none of it.  We are older than the median, and like 60s and 50s music to dance to.  The only night we saw it mentioned, it was to start at midnight.  Meanwhile, disco and other modern music was prevelant at earlier hours.

The Lido deck music on debarkation day was extremely inappropriate.  I am not easily offended, but was very offended by the words I heard.  This on a deck with families and little children present.

The food was good, and we found two outstanding members of the wait staff.  I wish I could recall their names, but they were fun people who smiled constantly, danced after dinner, and generally had a good time with us.  Other wait staff seemed quite stodgy in comparison.

Destinations and Excursions Did not do the excursions.