Ecstasy Cruise

invalid-31450
Sail Date: October 17, 2013
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: E82

We have been on many trips to the Bahamas on the Carnival Line and always had a good experience till this trip. Our Cabin Steward would be rated a #1 at most. He made out bed in the morning and was Never seen again. Never was a dirty dish, glass or anything else removed from our room. Every night my husband and I cleaned our room. When we checked in they had changed the straner nozzle on the sink and replaced it with a new one. It was thrown in with the soaps, toothpaste, drink samples, MOLD, DIRT, AND ALL. I removed the dish from the sink area and put it in the corner of the bathroom floor to be removed. IT WAS STILL THERE FOUR DAYS LATER WHEN WE LEFT!  He never left the breakfast menu in our room so we could order breakfast on our balcony the next morning. When we would call our Stewards number no one ever answered and we had to call the kitchen to get someone to bring it to us. Our room and bathroom was never cleaned bathroom was never wiped down excepted when I did it.  This wasn't what I went on vacation for. The cigar smoke on the balcony was incredible. Did not make it enjoyable to sit out there. Would not refer..need to work on cleaning up their rooms! Very disappointed.

Extremely poor Room Steward