great family cruise

Helpful Vote: 1

invalid-31791
Sail Date: August 03, 2013
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
This ship was great. I have been on 7 cruises, most with Carnival and I always love this size ship. The food was delicious, the service was excellent and the atmosphere was fun. I sailed with my fiance who loves dancing and karaoke. The dance club and china town for karaoke did not disappoint. We were with our kids and her mom and the boys loved circle c. They are 12 and 13. Only complaint was a smell of sewage in the hallway that somtimes seeped into the room. The whole cruise, the crew was washing the rugs in the hallway and whenever the smell was in the room we would call and a maintenance person would come down and whatever he did in the bathroom, the smell would go away. Unfortunately, the smell was back the next day. The pool on the sea day was a little crowded, but there was still plenty to do. Mini golf, thriller dance, tea timem water slides, jacuzzi. This ship haad everything my family needed for a great time.

kids loved circle c.

everyone was very friendly.

for a smaller ship, this ship was great.

Shows are relly quite good and the comedians were hysterical.

it is enjoyable driving to port and seeing the ships.
lots to do. Parasailing was great.
Gorgeous island.