Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

great family cruise

Sail Date: August 03, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This ship was great. I have been on 7 cruises, most with Carnival and I always love this size ship. The food was delicious, the service was excellent and the atmosphere was fun. I sailed with my fiance who loves dancing and karaoke. The dance club and china town for karaoke did not disappoint. We were with our kids and her mom and the boys loved circle c. They are 12 and 13. Only complaint was a smell of sewage in the hallway that somtimes seeped into the room. The whole cruise, the crew was washing the rugs in the hallway and whenever the smell was in the room we would call and a maintenance person would come down and whatever he did in the bathroom, the smell would go away. Unfortunately, the smell was back the next day. The pool on the sea day was a little crowded, but there was still plenty to do. Mini golf, thriller dance, tea timem water slides, jacuzzi. This ship haad everything my family needed for a great time.
for a smaller ship, this ship was great.
everyone was very friendly.
kids loved circle c.
half moon cay is gorgeous.
Port Canaveral, Florida
it is enjoyable driving to port and seeing the ships.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
lots to do. Parasailing was great.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Gorgeous island.

Shows are relly quite good and the comedians were hysterical.