excellent cruise

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31791
Sail Date: August 03, 2013
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
I recently went on a five day cruise to the Bahamas on the carnival ecstasy. I gave this cruise five stars because it was the time of my life. I went with my whole family, and all of us thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The food was delicious, and the service was first class. the crew was friendly and knowledgeable, and there were plenty of activities to do, if that's what you wanted. The only thing I would like to see is the buffet open all night, but there was pizza, ice cream, and sandwiches that were obtainable at any time. Other than wanting the regular buffet to be open 24 hours, I don't have any complaints. Truthfully, at the end of the cruise, I didn't want to get off the ship!

We rented a jeep and toured the city. The locals are very friendly.
This beach is absolutely beautiful.