poor entertainment

invalid-31791
Sail Date: July 20, 2013
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: r248
I was extremely disappointed with this cruise. This being my first cruise I had minimal standards because I have nothing to compare it to except what others have told me about their cruises. The entertainment was EXTREMELY disappointing. We are not people to drink, gamble or dance so I was looking forward to some of these "shows" everyone told me about. There was 2 shows.. that lasted about 30 min each for 5 days of cruising.. the rest was games. The people in the Islands where not very friendly they seemed annoyed. The excursion that we wanted to do was not operating on Mondays, and the rest of the excursions did not line up with the time the ship was ported. I did feel as if carnival was trying to rip me off on the prices for the excursions as well since when we got the islands they where literally 1/2 the price. Cruising was a huge disappointment for me, and i will NOT be a returning customer to this cruise line.

there was no variety, and the anytime dining was not anytime dining.. you had to wait some times 30 min for a table when there was CLEARLY many many open tables

don't purchase excursions on board!!