Siblings Cruise

invalid-31791
Sail Date: July 20, 2013
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: M194
My brother and sister were visiting me from Missouri and I planned the cruise for the 3 of us. Port Canaveral is only an hour and half drive from my home in Daytona. We shared a room which was fairly tight but I knew it would be so we made the best of it. The room service wasn't as good as it had been in the past. Meaning, I went out to fill our ice bucket. Normally, the ice bucket would be filled in the morning when the beds were being made and in the evening when the beds were turned down. This didn't happen on this trip. I didn't feel that the food was quite the quality as it had been in the past. I understand that prices have risen in all aspects, including food. All in all, I'd do the cruise again with less expectations.
Regards, Janis Morley

N/A

we enjoyed the anytime dinning also the Lido for anytime outside eating. The self serve ice cream is always a hit.