Very Disappointed

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31791
Sail Date: July 15, 2013
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
I have traveled with Carnival on several trips. This was by far the worst. The ship smelled and was dirty. My staff was not very friendly. There was very little activities for families on the ship, unless you want to put your kids in camp. We were rained out of excusions and they were not able to effectively communicate alternatives with correct pricing to allow for changes. I will not travel Carnival again.

Camp Carnival was good but I wanted to do things with my children, not put them in camp. There were no choices beside camp.

Did not go to Key West