Poor and Inadequate Food and Setup, and Lack of Caribbean Music

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31791
Sail Date: July 06, 2013
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Did not like long lines at the buffet. Buffet closed too early and nothing was available after about 4:00 except pizza and sandwiches, which had long, long lines. Dinner menu for children never changed, which was a boring menu. Peanut butter sandwiches, pizza, hot dogs??Give me a break! Also, the grill menu by the pool never changed The same thing every day. I actually lost weight during this cruise, which is a first. Cruises are known for a variety of good, available good food. I had no such experience. I have been on many cruises on other ships, and have never experienced long lines for the buffet out of the door and down the hall waiting for food.

I think that since this was a Caribbean cruise, that there should at least have been Caribbean music on board. A steel band or something, to get the feel of where we're headed. All that was played on deck was DJ music. What a disappointment.

See previous page

There was only ONE show for the entire 5 day cruise

Did not participate

The water park for kids was great.

Bad weather so did not go ashore