Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Definitly not Princess Cruises!!!

Sail Date: July 11, 2013

I always sail on Princess and now I know why. Took the kids for a quick get away for a few days. Buffet food absolutely horrible, no selection. Dining room dinners were ok but not great compared to what I am use to on a cruise. Outside tables stayed dirty, knowone wiped anything down or picked up EVEN IF YOU ASKED THEM!! (Got a not my job response). On princess when your empty beer bottle hits the table someone is picking it up, one cigerette in the ashtray and someone changes it out. Been on a lot of cruises and generally there is a ships employee at the start of the buffet lines and entrance to dining room making everyone use the hand sanatizer before eating. This was not enforced on this ship. ABSOLUTLY DISGUSTING NOT TO ENFORCE THIS!!! Great way to get a good virus started up on a ship! Will just pay the extra money and stay with Princess Cruises. Now I know why they call Carnival Cruise's the BOOZE CRUISE!!

DONT GO ON IT!!!