Carnival Ecstacy

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31791
Sail Date: June 17, 2013
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
This was my first cruise. What a terrible disappointment. There was very little to do on the ship. We felt like we were responsible for our own entertainment. Where were all the shows. If it hadn't been for Half Moon Cay I would have nothing good to say about the cruise. I had heard so much about the great food. To say the least the food was just average. The lines were long and not much to choose from.
No strawberries or pineapple? Really? I would not recommend this cruise to anyone. What are people raving about when they talk about going on a cruise. It would be nice to know. What a let down!!!