Family Vacation -"Fantastic Time"

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31791
Sail Date: June 17, 2013
We had a GREAT time on this cruise and the ship Ecstasy. My husband and I had cruised before, but my two sons and mother-in-law had not. We gave this cruise as a high school graduation present to my oldest son. We enjoyed the friendly faces of all the crew employees. We were greeted with a smile or a hello at every turn and the ship was always clean. The food was fantastic and our wait staff as well as our steward were very friendly. They all made sure we had everything we needed during our cruise. I will definitely sail with Carnival again, because my experiences with them have always been great.

Industrial port had to be transported to a beach by taxi and then there was a lot of seaweed
This place was "paradise"
This place was beautiful