carry on liquor

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31791
Sail Date: June 03, 2013
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
my suitcase was opened at boarding without my permission 1 pt of alcohol was removed an held to last day,so I didn)t buy anything on ship. They lost a customer for a $5 bottle.Cruised all ships for 35 yrs. My question about alcohol was answered by it can be carried in carry on. I guess terrorist have a new tool now. Great ship crew food, Bahamas so so but Atlantist a must Ive been in a few ports an Carteniga Colombia is the best so get out there.There is no susch thing as a bad cruise ,only when it breaks down.

get a spanish waiter