Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our cruise on Carnival Ecstasy

Sail Date: May 11, 2013

I had so much fun aboard this cruise. It is a beautiful ship inside. My bed was so comfortable that I had a very good nights sleep. The food was delicous, service was great.

I loved the show where people on board showed off their talent. I enjoyed the show "The Brits". I have cruised on Carnival multiple times, but this one was the best ever. Brenda J. Mesquite, TX
The food was wonderful.
Our stateroom was very roomy.
The ships staff were excellent.
I loved the activities. I won $1.000. at bingo.
I enjoyed having several to choose from.
I really like to visit Paradise Island and the island of Half Moon Cay.

I loved eating breakfast on the Lido deck. They had short lines and I loved the omelets they made for us