Our cruise on Carnival Ecstasy

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31791
Sail Date: May 11, 2013
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
I had so much fun aboard this cruise. It is a beautiful ship inside. My bed was so comfortable that I had a very good nights sleep. The food was delicous, service was great.

I loved the show where people on board showed off their talent. I enjoyed the show "The Brits". I have cruised on Carnival multiple times, but this one was the best ever. Brenda J. Mesquite, TX

The food was wonderful.

I enjoyed having several to choose from.

I loved the activities. I won $1.000. at bingo.

The ships staff were excellent.

Our stateroom was very roomy.

I loved eating breakfast on the Lido deck. They had short lines and I loved the omelets they made for us