Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Excellent Cruise

Sail Date: May 02, 2013

My Wife and I have done many cruises. This was our first on Carnival and we were very pleased with all aspects. The fast check in was great. The crew were exceptionally pleasant. The was very good and the tours were of first rate quality. We certainly consider traveling on Carnival again Also getting off in a rapid manner was also great. I know you had some bad publicity from the Press lately but I saw nothing that disappointed me or my wife.

Keep up the good work