Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An amazing vacation

Sail Date: March 11, 2013

This was an amazing cruise! The staff aboard the Ecstasy was outstanding. From the cruise director to the housekeeping, bartenders, waiters and the works, we did not find one unhappy person on the ship. They kept us well informed of this to due, how things will happen (very important as this was our first cruise), and thigs to see or not see. We loved the cabin help leaving us such amazing towel creations, he was also great at supplying us with our needs right away. He introduced himself to us right away and I was so impressed with that. I enjoyed all the pictures available on the cruise also. It is nice to have such great memoentos of the trip. Thank you again for making this a joyous vacation for my husband and me.
Ramona and Tim Driscoll
amazing food
this ship was full of excitment and energy from the staff!
Children's Programs didn't use