Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Gold Status achieved with this cruise.

Sail Date: March 07, 2013

We were hoping to get a little R&R, but my husband had to cut the cruise short in Nassau to head home as there was a major storm that hit our area and our home was in peril of falling in the ocean. All the personnel at the service desk were tremendous. They got him off the ship, through immigration and customs and off to the airport for a flight home all in the same day. I stayed behind with family and finished the cruise. I thought the food and personnel were excellent. The only thing that was a little disturbing was the fact that this cruise had more children than I ever saw on a cruise and I felt that there needed to be a bit more security in the late hours as they seemed to be running all over the hallways at night; otherwise, everything was great.
Food was excellent
Room Steward, waiters, service desk all excellent
Saw both
Children's Programs n/a
Onboard Activities n/a
Been to both before

Go to the restaurants for breakfast - no children - can enjoy a quiet breakfast.