Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

We always have a great time

Sail Date: February 16, 2013

We constantly cruise with Carnival because we always have such a good time. The wait staff, the room staff everyone is first class. Our room steward Leila was soo great, I'd do the same cruise just to see her again. Unfortunately, I was ill this cruise, nothing to do with the ship, a bad flair up of RA, and I did not go into the dining room everynight because of my pain but room service was there to serve me a beautiful meal.
Children's Programs DK

Maybe I would go at a different time. So many kids you could never get into the hot tubs which I felt would have helped my RA. The kids were having a great time though and very courteous.