Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Never again!

Sail Date: October 27, 2012

This was a bargain cruise and I guess I should have expected a sub-standard cruise. The worst part of the cruise was the quality of the food. For example, the prime rib (which was \"medium\") was a machine sliced, 1/4 inch gray plastic looking piece of meat. It was like rubber and didn't even look real! The quality of the food was the number one complaint of the passengers I came into contact with.
The rest of the cruise was marginal compared to other cruises I have taken. There were only two shows but both were very good. They only offered one performance each. Usually, the passengers are given two choices of seatings depending upon their dinner options.
I would not recommend this cruise at all. In fact, I will never cruise Carnival again!

Pros: The only thing that made the cruise tolerable were the friends I was with.

Cons: Horrible food and the water tasted like the sea!

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.

For an old ship\, the condition was not bad. Restrooms were clean.
I have been on many cruise lines (including another ship from Carnival) and this was the first time that I had the most God awful food! We were packed into the dining room like sardines. The backs of chairs butted up against those at the other tables and the waiters had to search for a place to pass through in order to serve us. It was a budget cruise on an older ship and there surely is truth in \"you get what you pay for\".
No refrigerator or blow dryer!
Two shows only for a 5-day cruise.