Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Time Cruisers

Sail Date: October 01, 2012

I had high hopes being my first cruise but found the entertainment lacking and activities/music set for a young crowd, I did like Motown tho. The staff were wonderful and ready to help at the drop of a hat.

Pros: The staff and food

Cons: The music to was hip hop/rap and way to loud. Boring activities

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

Ship was a little dated\, bathrooms on lido deck smelled bad.
Plenty of food and had great choices to pick from. The dining room was a bit crowded\, tables not spaced apart.
Don't drink the pop or water\, they are not free. The room was clean and bathroom had great water pressure. The only down turn would be we had smokers on both sides so we did not use the balcony as much as I would of liked.
Nedele\, Stevan\, and Carlos were super. They never let our water glasses go empty and were the best servers. Agus made sure our room was ready for us and had a smile in place at all times. They all were wonderful.
I found we were bored a lot of the time. The comedians family time was lacking in humor. The game show games were dull. The all around activities were not set for the over 40 group.