It truly was a Carnival

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31450
Sail Date: October 18, 2012
IMO - Carnival is basically a party ship where anything goes. I would think that the overall theme would be island-centric with Reggae and Caribbean music to set the mood and enhance an experience - not hip hop, rap crap music so loud you can't hear the person speaking next to you - and that was pretty much all the time. I am a 54 year old man who is pretty hip, likes to dance and have a great time but it seemed the cruise was geared mostly to the 20 something crowd. I'm thinking Royal Caribbean may be the right choice for me.

Strange but he buffet food & sandwich shop was better than the dinner food - by far! My fav is the custom omelette breakfast. It's really hard to screw up breakfast!

Top notch.

Superb!!!

Not too big & not too small - just right!

Excellent accomodations. Very clean & quiet.

Pros: The abundance of activities - the shows in the Blue Sapphire were the best!

Cons: The food at dinner was 2nd rate.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.