A delightful first cruise experience

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

invalid-31450
Sail Date: October 18, 2012
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
We booked this cruise as a trial. Neither my wife or I have ever been on a cruise before and were excited to give it a trial. We were pleased to find a cruise that started on our anniversary and saw this as a good omen. I had the chance to arrange some special surprises for our anniversary celebration through guest services. Our dinner at the Wind Star was very special. We were fortunate to have an excellent service crew (Neil, Alfred, and Norbert) who made our special event even more so. They incorporated the champagne and cake into their service flawlessly. On the three following evenings we were treated as friends. These special touches made our first cruising experience very special.

The comedian we watched had a hard time keeping his family oriented interesting. I assume that he did better when he was not obligated to suppress profanity and adult themes.

Maybe too many steps for my wife.

Toilet overflowed twice.

Pros: The service staff were courteous and efficient. The food was plentiful and very delicious.

Cons: At times the music was too loud\, especially after midnight.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!