The worse dining experiences

Helpful Vote: 1

invalid-31791
Sail Date: October 13, 2012
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Over all is average except for the dining room service. I've never experienced such bad service.

The food is average. the service is horrible. We had to ask for salt and pepper shakers\, a soup spoon\, a butter knife\, a desert fork\, room temperature coffee. One night we were asked if we want desert without giving us a desert menu. Three out of five nights the service were extremely slow. One night we waited exactly 15 minutes before a menu was given to us after we sat down. My husband and I already booked with the Dream in December. I hope the service is better.

Entertainment is so below average. In fact\, the worse that we have experienced on a cruise ship.

They appeared unfriendly.

They did a good job cleaning. However\, we had to ask for a bar of soap\, custom declaration forms\, and instruction letter concerning disembarkation.

Pros: I can't really think of anything

Cons: Dining room

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.