Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The worse dining experiences

Sail Date: October 13, 2012

Over all is average except for the dining room service. I've never experienced such bad service.

Pros: I can't really think of anything

Cons: Dining room

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.

The food is average. the service is horrible. We had to ask for salt and pepper shakers\, a soup spoon\, a butter knife\, a desert fork\, room temperature coffee. One night we were asked if we want desert without giving us a desert menu. Three out of five nights the service were extremely slow. One night we waited exactly 15 minutes before a menu was given to us after we sat down. My husband and I already booked with the Dream in December. I hope the service is better.
They did a good job cleaning. However\, we had to ask for a bar of soap\, custom declaration forms\, and instruction letter concerning disembarkation.
They appeared unfriendly.
Entertainment is so below average. In fact\, the worse that we have experienced on a cruise ship.