Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Ecstasy fantastic

Sail Date: October 08, 2012

Great for a first cruise or just a relaxing vacation to get out in the sun.

Pros: The ship was easy to get around\, and there were an amazing number of different settings for photos.

Cons: There wasn't enough dancing/singing entertainment\, and a lot of activities (karaoke) were during late dining.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

Best tender service I've ever experienced.
Food ended up being great. I'm amazed at how much better the chocolate deserts have gotten. The dining room was too packed and noisy though.
Stateroom was very nice\, but there is only one electrical outlet.
Some staff was truly great. Photographers and head waitress.
I had a blast with trivia\, but there wasn't much in shows. I'd like more singing and dancing.