Ecstasy fantastic

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31791
Sail Date: October 08, 2012
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Great for a first cruise or just a relaxing vacation to get out in the sun.

Food ended up being great. I'm amazed at how much better the chocolate deserts have gotten. The dining room was too packed and noisy though.

I had a blast with trivia\, but there wasn't much in shows. I'd like more singing and dancing.

Some staff was truly great. Photographers and head waitress.

Best tender service I've ever experienced.

Stateroom was very nice\, but there is only one electrical outlet.

Pros: The ship was easy to get around\, and there were an amazing number of different settings for photos.

Cons: There wasn't enough dancing/singing entertainment\, and a lot of activities (karaoke) were during late dining.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!