Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Price, Not worth the hassle

Sail Date: September 29, 2012

The staff could care less about you. They want you to buy anything they have at any cost. No matter how they get you to. This was my 12th cruise. My second carnival, I will never cruise on carnival again. Royal carribean is the way to go. Onboard prices are 1/3 less, and they care about your experience

Pros: Price, destinations, food

Cons: RUDE staff, On board prices 2 times other cruise lines, high pressure sales

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.

Food was only good thing on board
old outdated ship
room lay out was very bad, the bunk beds folded up were to low. I kept hitting my head on it. I have not idea how anyone could sleep in the room with the bunk beds down.
Staff was rude, only cared about selling you what ever they had. High pressure sales big time
Comedy shows were funny. Music shows ok
staff was horrible, do not trust with my son