Great Price, Not worth the hassle

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31791
Sail Date: September 29, 2012
The staff could care less about you. They want you to buy anything they have at any cost. No matter how they get you to. This was my 12th cruise. My second carnival, I will never cruise on carnival again. Royal carribean is the way to go. Onboard prices are 1/3 less, and they care about your experience

Food was only good thing on board

Comedy shows were funny. Music shows ok

staff was horrible, do not trust with my son

Staff was rude, only cared about selling you what ever they had. High pressure sales big time

old outdated ship

room lay out was very bad, the bunk beds folded up were to low. I kept hitting my head on it. I have not idea how anyone could sleep in the room with the bunk beds down.

Pros: Price, destinations, food

Cons: RUDE staff, On board prices 2 times other cruise lines, high pressure sales

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.