It was ok for the money

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31791
Sail Date: September 24, 2012
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
The ship was fine a little dated but for the money I don't think it was outdated. It was very clean and they were constantly cleaning it.

Food overall wasn't that great\, but for the money we spent for the cruise I guess it's to be expected.

Rude. I'm believe it has to do with the staff not have to work for their gratuities. I asked a bartender\"So your from Indonesia\"? He replied \"How many times are you going to ask me that\"? There were several more rude comments or they would simply ignore you. I will have to say there were some very nice and friendly staff but we felt like the bad outweighed the good.

Very clean

The room was great\, beds were comfortable and very clean. Noel took great care of us\, he definately wasn't part of the rude staff.

Pros: The other cruisers

Cons: A lot of the staff were rude\, they seemed disinterested

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.