Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Very enjoyable vacation

Sail Date: September 10, 2012

The ship was a small ship than I have been on in the past but it has a lot to do on it. It is a big thing in a smaller package.

Pros: Everyone that I came in contact with\, from my travel agent (Cindy Wright) to everyone that worked on broad made this a very enjoyable hassel free vacation.

Cons: It ended

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

All the staff went above and beyond. And it was so cool to met so many people from all around the world and hear about their lives.