Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good Cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2012

Ship seemed a little old. Lounge chairs availble on the pool deck and special lounge areas. No lounge chairs available on the Promenade Deck.

Pros: Ports of Call

Cons: Food

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.

Only 2 of my 5 meals served in the dinning area were of great quality. Buffet style breakfast and lunch were ok\, but I have had better on other cruise lines.
Stateroom was a ok\, however when the ship rocked there was a squeaking/cracking sound. As though you were on a wooden ship. Woke me up a couple of times each night.