An awesome cruise

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31450
Sail Date: August 23, 2012
The overall ship was very clean and pleasant. Everyone that worked on the ship was very helpful and nice. I liked how it had bars for the adults and a dance club.

Some nights/days the food was amazing and other nights/days the food was just okay. I did like the dinning times and conveience. I just wish the food was better at times. One night I had a hamburger and the fries were soggy.

There were activities every night. I enjoyed that and it kept you busy.

The overall everyone was very helpful and nice. I got many greetings everywhere I went. I was very pleased.

Very clean and accessible!

The overall comfort and size was good.

Pros: There was always food and drinks available

Cons: there wasn't an adult pool

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!