Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disappointing Cruise

Sail Date: July 21, 2012

The Ship was fine but the staff on the ship needed to go home to visit family and friends. I have been on 4 cruises this being the worst as far as entertainment and the ship crew were the most miserable people I have met. If they smiled their face would crack. Housekeeing staff were awesome! They needed to be the ones mingling and serving the guests.

Pros: Half Moon Cay

Cons: staff on the ship

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.

Buffet area the tables were streaky and dirty
Stateroom was fine with the exception that I had to share electricity with my neighbor and was without power while trying to blow dry my hair and missed 6:00 dining 3 nights