Disappointing Cruise

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31791
Sail Date: July 21, 2012
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
The Ship was fine but the staff on the ship needed to go home to visit family and friends. I have been on 4 cruises this being the worst as far as entertainment and the ship crew were the most miserable people I have met. If they smiled their face would crack. Housekeeing staff were awesome! They needed to be the ones mingling and serving the guests.

awful

Buffet area the tables were streaky and dirty

Stateroom was fine with the exception that I had to share electricity with my neighbor and was without power while trying to blow dry my hair and missed 6:00 dining 3 nights

Pros: Half Moon Cay

Cons: staff on the ship

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.