Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean

nice cruise

Sail Date: June 23, 2012

Ship was extremely clean!

Pros: service was friendly,food was great,had something to do for everyone

Cons: you get charged 57.50 per person for the service to clean your rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

Overall I would go back on this cruise but it wouldnt be a surprise this time the service charges to clean the room.
I would of preferred if all the kids were not allowed in the hot tub. We had kids with floaties in the hot tub with no parents around. Very unsafe
Service charge to clean the rooms was crazy. I thought it would of been included with the package of the cruise. And it was per person and not per room.Total SCAM !
Love the animals on the beds.
Rooms were a lot bigger than all the other cruises I have been on!
Nice and relaxing vacation Had fun spending time on the island as well as sending time on the boat.