Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great first time cruise

Sail Date: June 28, 2012

The ship was well kept and the staff were very accomodating an first class.

Pros: Having different entertainment and wonderful excursions available.

Cons: The food choices for diet restrictive passengers outside of the dining room should be improved and more readily available.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

More flexibility for passengers with diet restrictions should be offered throughout ship.
Navigating the ship was a little daunting at first but was quite easy later into the cruise.
We were on the Riviera deck 4 which at first I thought would be a disadvantage but soon learned to really love the location. The room was clean and even though was small had a great well planned lay out.
From the room steward to wait staff they surprised me by remembering our names. They always were able to answer any question I had or would find someone who could answer my questions.
The shows were good, the comedians were very funny for both the family and adult versions of shows. My daughter enjoyed the dance classes given.
My 13 year old who did not want to join a club became very involved in Club C and very much enjoyed it and participated every night. My 16 year old who really wanted to become involved in Club 02 did not find any interest in it and did not return after the first evening.