Great Quick Get Away!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Key West & Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 23, 2012
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
I trevaled with my wife, daughter and her best friend. The ship was perfect for a getaway that was decided 3 weeks prior to leaving. The Captain made some changes due to inclement weather and we have 5 beautiful days. I just really appreciated the ammenities and the quality of service. Great job to the cruise director and staff for entertaining my family from ages 13 to 52.

Pros: Entertainment was good! Focus was on talented professional entertainers and not karaoke!

Cons: Service was a little off in the "my time" dining room, but the food was excellent and the evenings were very pleasant!

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!