Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Dissapointment For A First Cruise

Sail Date: June 14, 2012

The food was pretty good, but the room service was terrible. Always got our order wrong and also were very rude when speaking to them about it. Instead of changing the sheets, the just made the bed which made for us to find another time for them to come back to do so. They do not follow the contracts given to the customer and had poor customer service as well. I would definitely do a cruise again but I will never give my business to the Carnival cruise line.

Pros: Fun Excursions

Cons: Carnival's customer service

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.

Had an issue and went to the customer service desk and spoke with the manager who was extremely rude and instead of helping out my concern says "Your right but we are not going to fix your problem " which led me to have to call the Carnival reps after my cruise.