Wonderful family vacation

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Key West & Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 14, 2012
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
This was my first cuise and I did not know what I could expact before boarding to the ship, but it was wonderful and fun. The crews were very friendly, food was great and entertainment was really nice. Only concern is that two of shore activities were cancelled because of bad weather and we did not have any alternetive. I wish the ship could provide us some other shore activities just incase of cancellation;.

Food, dining times, and staffs were wonderful. My whole family enjoyed all dining experience. My daughter was celebrating her birthday during the cruise and during dining wait crews brought out small cake and it is big hit for my daughter.

The show was great and activities were fun.

My daughter loved the whole program from the camp, but I wish some of staffs were more friendly and concern more about child not the rule. We are handing over the most precious thing in our life.

They were super friendly and willing to help our need.

I wish ship could provide non-smoking area in public area. I had a little daughter who complain alot about smoking.

good size, clean and my daughter loved animal towel folding. She kept all animals until last day of cruise.

Pros: Friendly crews and wonderful dining

Cons: I know this is not just for kids, but too much smoking and too small swimming pool

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!