Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great cruise!

Sail Date: March 31, 2012

It was a great cruise, we had perfect weather for 5 days. It was very hot, but the kids were usually hogging the one cool pool. I'd wanted to do the curly slide into the pool, but instead it was "waterworks", which didn't seem right for me. More cool pools would be better than just the one. (one for adults only?) The food was great, and the staff was fantastic.

Pros: Key West

Cons: not enough cool pools, and the hot tubs were usually very crowded.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

The size was smaller than a previous Carnival cruise. We kept bumping our shins on the bed frame. We were located low and near the back. The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable. We slept like babies.
The layout was a little odd - always running into dead ends. We had a balcony, which was great, but a little smaller than on a previous cruise.
The food was fantastic (except for the eggs benedict the last morning), and plentiful. We had the anytime plan, and what I didn't understand was that we would be waiting in line for up to 30 minutes. (Three nights we had waits, two nights we didn't). Had I known that I may have opted for the late sitting.
Staff was very considerate and friendly.
It was good. We typically ate late and may have missed some entertainment options because of that, but we did see a late show of a great comedian.