Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A fantastic cruise...

Sail Date: March 26, 2012

The trip layout was ideal. Freeport, Nassua, a private beach day and then a day at sea. The ship was beautiful. The rooms were lovely. But PLEASE change the dining room. We had to stand in line every night for at least 45 minutes for dinner. We were given anytime dining. We tried to change it and they could not because early dining was full. But it didn't matter if we had first dining. Everyone had to stand in a line that went all around the middle of the ship and into the show room. It was horrible.

Pros: The trip layout.

Cons: The dining room!!!!!!!!!!

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

The food was typical. The staff was very nice and accommodating. I can't say enough that the dining line is enough that I will not book again on that ship unless I know they have changed it. Assign us a table and let us in. It's an easy fix.
I took one face for the dining experience.
Was given a room across the back of the ship. We walked many miles in a week. No...I did not pick that room. It was chosen for us. The room was very clean and cool and plenty of closet space.
The staff was very nice. Loved the activities director. Wait staff were awesome.
Saw the country and western show and it was awesome. We really enjoyed that show. One of the best I've seen and I cruise a lot. The show the last night was ok. Nothing special really. I was a bit surprised that there wasn't a show every night. The comedians were not funny. Really bad!!